Where are the advantages and characteristics of intermediate frequency spot welders?
Editor-in-chief: admin Release time: 2019-07-30 Clicks: Times
Because the frequency of the intermediate frequency spot welding machine is up to 1000Hz, the secondary current output is strong, and the waveform is straight, which expands the range of stable nucleation size. There is almost no spatter in the initial stage of welding, the current naturally increases, and the surface quality of the solder joint is good.
2. Welding specifications
If the response speed of the spot welding machine is 1ms, the current can reach the set value faster and the parameters can be analyzed more accurately; Three-phase balanced input, the parameters are stable; the constant current effect is very stable;
Suitable for welding various materials, such as aluminum alloy, aluminum, etc., with good thermal conductivity and poor weldability. The welding quality of galvanized sheet and ordinary multilayer board is much higher than that of power frequency welding machine.
The above is all the content introduced for everyone, I hope to help everyone. If you want to learn more, you can browse our website and we will provide you with more professional information.
- What are the reasons that cause the automatic spot welding machine to heat up?
- Influencing factors of excessive spark during automatic welding
- Briefly describe the welding time of the row welding machine
- Talking about the precautions in the operation of spot welding machine
- Do you know the operating requirements of the shock absorber welding machine?
- Understand the safety performance test methods of the lower welding machine
- Main factors affecting the efficiency of seam welding machines
- Differences between spot welders and bump welders
Consultation Hotline: 15632724508
Consulting mobile phone: 13393376226
Contact: Manager Wang
Company Address: Nanxiakou Town, Dongguang County, Cangzhou City, Hebei Province